Even we are allowed some color this time of year

Hobart, IN(Zone 5a)

And this is all the we get, lol! I can't wait until spring.
These were taken through my rain splattered kitchen window so they are not very sharp.

Red Bellied Woodpecker:

This message was edited Mar 13, 2005 9:16 AM

Thumbnail by branka
Hobart, IN(Zone 5a)

Purple Finch:

Thumbnail by branka
Hobart, IN(Zone 5a)

Nuthatch:

Thumbnail by branka
Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Nice pictures for sure....our Yellow Finches..are turning yellow...ahhhhhhh at least...Maybe soon...Robin's are wondering..."""Where are all the worms?"""" Under the white blanket...We tell them...Want to see green...for sure...Even a bug will do outside...lol....Soon we hope... Hang in there everyone... Mother nature will hear us..I am sure...

Smiles, Diana

south of Grand Rapid, MI(Zone 5a)

Whenever I come near the window with my camera, the birds scatter. How do you do that?? Saw my first robin yesterday eating snow!! Funny sight.. Skies are clear, but man is it cold out. I remember years when we were flying kites the first week in March. Also remember snow the end of April!!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

here is some color GREEN! msu!!!

Thumbnail by notmartha
Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Here is a little more color.....These came out of my cutting garden last year....

Deann

Thumbnail by deann
East Lansing, MI(Zone 5a)

That picture of the woodpecker is awesome! That bird looks like it has a gown designed by some famous dress designer.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i love woodypeckers and nuthatches are so cool how they walk upside down on the trees!

Adrian, MI(Zone 5b)

We have Buzzards at our cottage, and they came back to the lake Mon, March 14th!
A sure sign of spring.Also the Sand Hill Cranes came back about a week ago.
Bonnie

Hobart, IN(Zone 5a)

Thanks for more color, kitty looks so cute in his MSU sweater. I have two big dogs and I can't decorate them because the immediately rip each others clothes and fancy things off, lol. Deann, I've always wanted a cutting garden, I bet you really enjoy that. I just need to find a place to put it.

I haven't seen a robin yet but today I noticed a bit of green in a local field and my crocus is so ready to pop. Every year it blooms on the 30th. I think it may be a day early this year.

White lk, MI(Zone 5a)

WOW !!!
Branka I can't believe you took that through a window. What kind of camera do you have? Did I say WOW yet.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.