I tried to add a new plant, but...

Cincinnati (Anderson, OH(Zone 6a)

Thanks, Terry, for this forum's good information...but I must be really slow on the uptake...my apologies...

and here's my problem...

OK--so I tried to add Amaryllis Hippeastrum Picotee (and I used another Amaryllis entry to copy the form.) Then I could not find where to add the picture. So, no picture. Then I pressed 'submit'. Now I can't find my entry when I search to go back and add a picture and comments and fill in the data.

What am I missing here? I know it must be so obvious.

Thanks. t.

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Here you go tabasco. http://davesgarden.com/pf/go/96783/index.html
Just go to the bottom of the entry it says upload an image. You should be good to go. When you first add a plant it won't pick up in search for a little while. The way I find them is go to a plant with the same Genus and click on that Genus and it will show you all the plants in that Genus and the new ones will show that way.

Hope that helps

Northern California, CA

I've occasionally had the same thing happen, but there generally is an easy way to "find" your entry.

Just go to your "My Info" page and click on the link to plants you have entered.
Find your 'Picotee' entry, click on that link, go to the bottom and click on "Switch to live View", then click on "Set All Details" near the top of the page.

This can be done either before or after you upload your image. The link for adding an image is down near the bottom, along with the add a note, add a zip code, etc.

http://davesgarden.com/pf/browse/user/tabasco/

Edit: Sorry mystic to be typing on top of you! you just type faster than I do. :-)

This message was edited Mar 11, 2005 2:55 PM

Cincinnati (Anderson, OH(Zone 6a)

Thanks so much.

Now, one more question...when I went to the My info-- tabasco's plants entry in the PF, it said '2 Plants' but shows only one entry....what did I do there?

Just wondering...I don't remember entering 2 plants. But is there one hiding somewhere?

Thanks, UBER members!

Northern California, CA

I noticed that too.....but it has now been corrected. :-) So we were either seeing things or there was an incomplete entry that has been poofed!!

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

You're welcome.

Happenstance no problem at all. We gave her 2 different ways to find her entry.

Tabasco I fixed that, looks like you sent an empty entry. Probably hit enter on the entry page without realizing you had done it.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images