getting free gift certificates..

Charleston, SC(Zone 8b)

Not sure if you all know about mypoints.com... But, iv'e been doing it for over 2years now, and it took that long, but received a $25 gift certificate to Barnes & Noble just for reading email.. What it is, is you'll receive emails everyday or so, from companys, anything from Lowes to online investing, and at the bottom of the email it'll state "Show me" or something like that. Once you click it, it'll take you to the website of the advertising company. I dont even bother looking at the site, i just close the window, once its loaded.. Everytime you do that, mypoints records usually 5 points to your account. You can also buy stuff from companys online(Target, Barnes &Noble, Old Navy etc. etc.) through their website and earn that way too... i very rarely do, but always check my email for the free points. Anyways, for the points you earn, you can get gift certificates from a number of different stores (Home Depot, Barnes and Noble, Restaraunts etc. ) i think the certificates start at 1000 or 1500 for 10 dollar gift certificates and 3500 points for 25 dollar ones... It took me almost two years to actually get 3500, but was worth the little effort to get a certificate for free.. now i'm not a spokesman nor intending to "advertise" for this site, but was impressed that it actually did work and wasn't some gimmick.. i almost have enough now to get a home depot gift card to help with my gardening .. If you do decide to sign up, and don't mind, send me an email first, cause i can get some points for getting someone to join... and if not, thats fine too..
happy gardening :o)~
tim

This thread has 14 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!