What does this mean??

First I kept having mmtask mm system.dll error-so I did a google search & downloaded RegistryFix(which I hope was a good thing). But as it was downloading it said :
create process failed
code 31
a device attached to the system is not functioning.
What kind of device is attached to my computer? Would it be a normal device that come with the computer or has some out side person or site attached something to my computer?? I know very little about computers-so I'm a dumby on things like this.Can this be fixed?
Something else is happening with spybot on my computer-everytime I run the Immunize on it-it will say need 2 things blocked,immuize now,I Immununize & it read that the 2 has been blocked but I can run this again & the same thing keeps coming up each time I do a Immunize check.I will have such & such is blocked need to block 2 more & after immunizeing the number will be ex. 188 blocked & when I do the check it reads 186 blocked need to block these 2 & here I go immunize & it says 188 blocked & the next time it reads 186 blocked & so the samething keeps repeating the same thing-so these 2(whatever it is) is really not blocked.Has anyone had this problem before?I thought spybot was the best-now I don't know? Hope the information I tried to give-will tell you what's happening.Sometimes I think I just should get rid of the computer & take up car racing :)
At least I know where the gas & break petals are.

This thread has 18 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!