I didn't see it coming....

Osage City, KS(Zone 5b)

I hit DG last summer looking for something can't even remember what.... soon I was visiting everyday during lunch. Not long after that I signed up as a member..... RootDoctor said come get some plants...... Hung out more and more on DG...... bought a little greenhouse...... started ordering seeds...... kicked the dogs out of the basement and set up lights and shelving........ Now 1 greenhouse, several shelves, pots, lights, seeds and bags of dirt later....... I have a list of seeds to plant and a want list that is even bigger. I'd say there is no hope for rehabilitation...... DG in the morning is like that first cup of coffee and the animals might as well give up any hope of getting their basement space back......

Thanks everyone for corrupting me so well....... : - )

Thumbnail by vs71099
Churubusco, IN(Zone 5b)

Yes, I too suffer from the same illness.

Worden, IL(Zone 6a)

I concur!!!!

Cindy

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

here here!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

cindy

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Oh my! And a bad case of it too!LOL!
And it makes you feel sooo gooood!

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Plants aren't nearly as destructive as fun loving dog.
Bernie

Osage City, KS(Zone 5b)

ILOL true enough I'm a PAW MAW--- have 8 four-legged doggy kids (well actually one only has three legs - mailman got her) ...... Live in the country we get a new family member or more than one every year......

Erwin, TN(Zone 7a)

I have been that way for years,I have 4000 sq ft and still manage to take it all up just playing--Here is a Pict of Datura Tutula Lilac D flur, a trade from a nice Daves garden member

Thumbnail by Michaelp
Osage City, KS(Zone 5b)

This will be my first year for Datura's - I can hardly wait...... I started some seeds but read you can be just as successful direct sowing after the last frost.....

Erwin, TN(Zone 7a)

This is true--

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.