My vines are starting to bloom

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

Here is a jasmine humile.

Thumbnail by Calalily

Jasmine illicifolium, smells soft and sweet.

Thumbnail by Calalily
Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

making my shopping list.....
or should I say snatching list

Confederate jasmine, Trachelospermum jasminoides. This one has an intense fragrance.

Thumbnail by Calalily

Oh CC, these are at the neighbors, I forgot to tell ya.
Here's a double blue clitoria

Thumbnail by Calalily

Double white. These were all frosted pretty badly at Christmas.

Thumbnail by Calalily

I have some passifloras and other vines blooming but my camera batteries went dead.

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

Even better
you distract the neighbor
I'll snatch the cuttings and I won't feel bad cause I didn't hurt your landscape....LOL

Oops, that backfired. Oh I forgot to mention, they have a BIG dog and a pet gator.

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Great pictures. I have some kind of Jasmine ordered this year again. I love the smell of them. Your clitoria are very pretty. I suppose I should get my seed started soaking.....

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Susie, those are really pretty - thanks for sharing. Where are the attack birds? I know about the bad dog, but what about your birds? LOL

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Shirley, I do too. LOL Like you I don't remember which.

Susie, you're so lucky to be having blooms. Don't you feel sorry for us up here in you old zone? LOL They look great.

CC, I'll go with you. We'll take some steaks for the dog and the gator and while they're munching, we'll be gathering. I was gonna say, we'd feed the dog to the gator and while he was muching on him, we'd be gathering but with me being a dog lover and so many others here, I didn't want to get crucified.LOL

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

Beautiful Susie. Can't wait to get the white clitoria seeds you sent planted

Cassopolis, MI(Zone 5a)

Cala those pictures are great makes me jealous that we still have snow!!! I just started the seeds that you sent me and now I am really anxious to see my babies grow!
Thanks again so much for sharing your seeds!

Kay, the attack bird is in the laundry room right now, got to get him back outside cause he's driving me crazy! Did I tell y'all he attacked Lisa, Frannie's daughter? He wanted her cup of coffee, tried to take it away from her!
Brugie, yes soak those seeds and they come up so much faster. My friend Ruby is the one who told me about soaking them several years ago. It sure makes a difference.
Ada, I do feel sorry for you guys with snow and cold. Y'all just come on down, we'll b-b-q a gator and have a weed pulling party!
Alice, you're very welcome. Hope everyone gets lots of pretty flowers from the seeds.

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

Lovely, Calalily, thank you for sharing some of your lovely blooms with us!

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Susie, even with it cold, we still have weeds. LOL I'd love to come and see your new paradise but that's too far from my plants. LOL

This message was edited Mar 8, 2005 10:21 PM

Lady Margaret

Thumbnail by Calalily
Ventura, United States(Zone 10b)

Lovely pictures, Susie! You garden is amazing.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.