Neil's WebShots

Arden (Asheville), NC(Zone 7a)

June 2005: Eight new images have been added to the seedling album. You can see a sample down below in the thread, but the URL is the link in this message.

The original thread header read:

"I posted a few varieties (three so far) in a flile, and another file of a number of seedlings under re-select evaluation in a second file. You're invited to visit and make comments if you like. These are seedlings that show progress or promise, most of then part of a project aimed at recreating Bill Schortman's historic, PATIENCE, in modern dress. Many of them are seedlings of POWER WOMAN or one of its sibs, both also pictured."

The URL is http://community.webshots.com/user/nmogens .

You're invited! A sample photo is attached.

Neil Mogensen

This message was edited Jun 5, 2005 7:54 PM

Thumbnail by nmogens

Beautiful flowers Neil. Thanks so much!

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Neil, very nice pictures. Loved R19-2 top and R60-yellow Numb 3

They could reside in my flower beds anytime. Have to admire a person who takes the time to cross polinate and produce new plants and colors.

Maxine

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Oh my goodness! Neil, if you are ever throwing out some seedlings, I'll make room! LOL Wonderful colors you are breeding!

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Neil, this is one beautiful Iris - but I guess that you already know that. What fun you've had.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Oh....I neeeed R 19-2 and R 19-11. Just gorgeous!

Coshocton, OH(Zone 6a)

R 24-5 and P 1-9 are beautiful.

Oakland, OR(Zone 8a)

I think all of your seedlings are beautiful, but I am especially enthralled with R19-11, R60-yellow Numb3, and R69-12.

Arden (Asheville), NC(Zone 7a)

Eight new photos have been added to the seedling album. Here is just a sample:

Thumbnail by nmogens

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.