Weight Loss challange Week of March 7-12

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

I'm late getting this posted today because it is so nice outside. I overslept this morning and we barely made it to church at all. Of course we were very late but none the less we were there.

I have a few old asparagus roots and crowns dug and ready to put into the raised bed. I've selected a different bed from the ones I planted last year because it is wetter and asparagus can handle a lot more water than some plants. The digging, etc. will give the calorie burning exercise I need/want.

So far I've been doing better at eating properly the past 3 days. I hope I can see the results soon. I do need some encouragment from my body from time to time. I do know I will need to buy some new smaller summer clothes.

GOD bless and help each of you.

This thread has 26 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!