need your thoughts on patio room

Silver Lake, OH(Zone 5b)

We are getting a hot tub!!! I am so excited. The addition to our patio room is finished and the hot tub should come in March.
Now, I have a dilemma. What should I do with the space? One wall is our house brick -- blonde brick in good condition. The new addition includes a window into my husband's notoriously messy office -- need to cover that window with a blind or something...

Should I put the hot tub on the concrete side and the furniture on the new, wooden floor side? I'm thinking that is the best option.

I have furniture my mother sewed the covers for about 30 years ago or more, it's red bandana and I am thinking of just keeping the decor out there in red bandana and white wicker... but other ideas for adding some pizzaz to the room would be greatly appreciated.

The hot tub is going to be a creamy white inside and wood that looks like teak with black.

This thread has 22 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!