Room deodorizer

Carencro, LA(Zone 8b)

I tried something tonight that really works well, and thought I'd share with everyone here. Maybe others' have already made something like this, but for me it's new, and I really like it a lot, and the smell lingers for quite some time.

Take 4 oz. (you can make a larger batch, but this is what the basic recipe calls for) Vodka, clear Rum, or some clear liquor
10-20 drops of you favorite essential oil

Mix together in a glass mixing cup, until the oil has combined completely with the liquor, pour into a spray bottle, and spray in your rooms for a lasting, wonderful fragrance. You could add Lavender to spray in your bedroom and bathroom to help you sleep and relax...bathroom for when you take a long bath...or whatever essential oil you like. Give it a try, and see what you think. I would think you could combine essential oils to create your own fragrance. Enjoy!

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!