Winnipeg, MB(Zone 2b)

Mainly species and some other plant material

Enjoy
Inanda

http://lilium.report.ru/_5folderID_264_.html

Think that's right. I'll edit if it doesn't work

This message was edited Feb 23, 2005 9:11 PM

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Good grief! How did you find that? Great pics if you click on the "pyc" buttons.

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

did not know one word was all russian to me was russian right??????

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

they use just enough Latin to help you have a Small clue were your going t
hey have some nice Lillie's on that site ? how do you drool in Russian ?

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

The photographer loves lilies, (and bugs) :) Thanks, Ginny. Some real beauties there!

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 2b)

Who spotted the !@#$ lily beetles procreating??? not really lol at all. they are such a spreading pest. Don't know HOW the MA gardeners can cope. Don't know who the photographer is but there is a picture of a convention I attended in 01.

We are hosting the 05 NALS convention here, in July. We are all working really hard to make sure it is a success.
Inanda

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

A peek into a Russian garden--how novel! I wish I knew enough Russian to send a thank you for the pics.

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Go to Babelfish ( http://world.altavista.com/ ) and paste the link to the Russian site into the "Translate Web Page" box. Then select to have it translated from Russian to English. Very broken translation but you get the idea. You can surf the site from there and have it automatically translated too.

Wanda - you can also use Babelfish to type in the Text box what you want to say in an email and then have it translated from English to Russian. Then you can copy and paste the Russian text to an email message and send it.

I did this a lot when I was still working and we got emails from Spain and Latin America and even Italy that were in Spanish and Italian. I think I remember getting a russian email once too. I use Babelfish ALL the time when I'm surfing the web.

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

I just noticed one of the pics of a lily is captioned....."Wanda" LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.