Printing journal

Abbotsford, BC(Zone 8a)

I have been trying to print up my journal. I get the items to print up, and it tells me how many entries there are for each item, but none of the entries print. I am lost...how do I get the entries to print up with each corresponding item?

Tucson, AZ(Zone 9a)

I would LOVE to have my entires show up when I "Click here to prepare the items on this page for printing." I'm going be spending the next 15 minutes cutting and pasting the information I need to start planning my landscape project. *sigh*

Tucson, AZ(Zone 9a)

I underestimated how long it would take me - I spent a half hour on it. Sure would be nice to have it all computerized...

Abbotsford, BC(Zone 8a)

So, were you pasting the information you needed into a Word document or some other word processing program? I tried doing that into MicrosoftWord and it was taking me forever. I figure by the time I am done, next spring should be here. hahaha.

Tucson, AZ(Zone 9a)

That's exactly what I did - and am still doing. As I add new plants to my project I add them to both the journal and my word document.

My courtyard has over 50 as yet unplanted plants waiting for me to decided where each should go. I need my printout of information on each plant (mature size, water needs, shade requirements, etc) in order to pick the best spot for each. I spend a lot of time sitting in my courtyard with my papers in hand, lol! So, for me the work of cutting and pasting all that information from each journal entry is worth it - but it sure would be a ton easier if we could just click one little button!

Abbotsford, BC(Zone 8a)

Yes it would. Or maybe a waterproof laptop would do the trick too! At least for me...I am sooo messy especially at this time of year with all the mud and such. lol.
Oh well...guess we just have to make due with what we have, eh? Thanks for your input :) Much appreciated.

I have improved the printing page - would you check it out and let me know how you like it?

thanks,
dave

Tucson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Eliminating the spaces between items is great, adding "Action I performed" is wonderful (!!), but what I would really love to see is "Initial Comments." Is that possible?

You're an impressive guy, Dave! Wow! I really appreciate how you go the extra ten miles for us!

Quoting:
what I would really love to see is "Initial Comments." Is that possible?

Done!

Quoting:
I really appreciate how you go the extra ten miles for us!

Thanks! I'm not always as responsive, but I do try! :-)

best,
dave

Tucson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Oh, it's perfect! It's exactly what I need! Thank you so much for this!

Of course, now I have no excuse for putting off deciding where to plant everything...

Jen

Abbotsford, BC(Zone 8a)

Dave, I concur completely with Jen!! I was away from my journals for a couple of days, and I return to such a pleasant surprise. You truly are amazing!! Thank you so much :) !!!

You're very welcome! :)

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Wow this is great, Dave!!! Thanks huge bunches. :-D

You're very welcome! :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images