Iris Flower Arrangements

Oro Valley, AZ(Zone 9a)

Take a peek at what you can do with your irises. Here are a few photos of Iris Arrangements from a Tucson Area Iris Society iris show.
~Margie

display #1

Thumbnail by Margiempv
Oro Valley, AZ(Zone 9a)

Display #2

Thumbnail by Margiempv
Oro Valley, AZ(Zone 9a)

Display #3

Thumbnail by Margiempv
Oro Valley, AZ(Zone 9a)

Display #4

Thumbnail by Margiempv
Oro Valley, AZ(Zone 9a)

Aren't some of these pretty cool?

Display #5

Thumbnail by Margiempv
Oro Valley, AZ(Zone 9a)

Display # 6

Thumbnail by Margiempv
Oro Valley, AZ(Zone 9a)

Display #7.

Thumbnail by Margiempv
Oro Valley, AZ(Zone 9a)

With Easter just around the corner - you could do something like this at your home. (for those of you who may have irises blooming by then)

Display #8

This message was edited Feb 23, 2005 9:45 AM

Thumbnail by Margiempv
Oro Valley, AZ(Zone 9a)

OK......... Let's suppose you were the judges voting in this competition. which ONE would you give the grand prize to?

As for me - - I think I would have chose number display #1.

~Margie

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Hi Margie! Having second thoughts about cutting some Iris and bringing them inside with a couple of twigs? Thanks for posting these.

I really don't get the hampster cage - although the flower arrangement is pretty. It does make me laugh. And I don't get #8 with the plate set up either. I do love the grand prize winner #5 and #7 too. But most of all I like #1. Simple, elegant and two colors across from each other in the color wheel. Guess I'm subtle some ways - but not color. I do love blue and yellow together.

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Wow Margie, I must have missed this when you first posted it. I like #1 and # 2 the best. What's with the dishes in the displays? I don't get that either. Could do without the bunnys and stuff too. LOL! Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos Margie.

Mendy

Cape Cod, MA(Zone 7a)

I like #5 because of the lines- could do without the bunnies too.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.