New Additions to the Family

Titusville, FL(Zone 9a)

Just recieved some new plants from Miami today, felt like a little kid at Christmas openig the package, Got a Ae Ae variegated banana to replace the one I killed, got a Monstera Standleyana albo variegata, an Alocasia Odora `Malay Giant' aurea variegata plus a few small Alocasia macroohiza albo variegata. I took some photos and put them on our webpage if you want to take a look.
Randy

[ Removed by member request. - Admin ]

Beautiful plants, Randy. That Tapioca plant is really stikingly gorgeous! Your variegated Banana may just be what I saw at Home Depot, last week? I thought it was some kind of Ficus Elastica, but now I'm leaning towards your Banana. I was calling it a "Camoflage" plant. Incredible colors and patterns. I might just go back and get one!

Titusville, FL(Zone 9a)

If you see an Ae Ae Banana in Home Depot, buy everyone they have!! They are very expensive and usually you're put on a waiting list for a year or more. Hope your right, they're beautiful.
Randy

Crystal Lake, IL

Hi Randy:

I love visiting your pages, with all those gorgeous plants. Sometimes, though, I don't have time to look at every page. Would it be possible, in the future, to mention what pages (numbers) your new additions are on?

Again, gorgeous plants!

Karen

Titusville, FL(Zone 9a)

You got it.
Randy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.