Oriental Lanterns

8 miles from Athens, OH(Zone 6a)

I would love to add an oriental lantern to my garden this spring. I've been looking on the web at stone lanterns all dreary winter and am leaning toward those about 30" tall. Of those I've found it seems they run anywhere from $230 to $900 each plus shipping. The upper range is way too expensive for my budget.

Anyway, does anybody have a stone lantern out there in daves garden? I would love to see yours in use!

Where did you get yours? Did you like or dislike the product or company? Was set up easy? (I see most come in 3-5 pieces). What can you advise someone like me about suppliers, ordering, set up, placement, problems, and such? A couple of the sites I found include: cherryblossomgardens.com and (drool) Stone Forest. (Stone Forest doesn't publish prices - so you know what they say: if I have to ask I can't afford it).

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!