Just wanted to say hello

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

I just wanted to say hello to all of the other people like me that enjoy plants and gardening and are disabled. I hope to meet a lot of you and learn new things.

JesseK

Moscow, TN(Zone 7a)

Welcome Jesse, it is a little slow around here right now. It should pick up as the weather warms up. Good to meet you too.

near Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

NIce to meet you I'm luckpup. I'm glad they started this forum again.

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Accessible gardening means different things to different people. You may find a lot of info in the Container Gardening forum. For me it means raised beds as well as containers. It also means using my Mantis tiller so I don't have to wait for the 'guys' to get out the tractor or big Troybilt to work the soil for me & spreading all kinds of barriers and mulch to keep the weeds down.

Fort Pierce, FL(Zone 10a)

Hi JesseK. As Shadowgirl said, it's slow up there, but since I garden in FL this is our "summer season". I don't do vegtables, but right now our U-Pick farms are in full swing and the strawberries are awesome this year! The tomatoes "look" so good, but they plant a type here that are for shipping so they have thick skins and are hard as a rock! *sigh*. I usually have two container plants of real tomatoes for myself, but didn't get them planted soon enough after the hurricanes. Welcome to the Forum.
Pati

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8b)

Greetings, JesseK! Glad to have you here. Determination helps us garden, but encouragement and suggestions from people like ourselves help even more. We can combine our ideas to have even more fun...let's check in here often. Yuska

Silver Lake, OH(Zone 5b)

Greetings! I am so glad this forum is here again. I should ask Dave to move the chronic pain sufferers thread over here... from General ...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.