TamaraFayes' suggested > Gardenin' by the Moon (web site)

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

the halo around the moon is from moisture. isn't it gorgeous? our full moon did NOT have that. we watched a movie last night called Virginia's Run, filmed in Nove Scotia, and boy was it beautiful. the opening scene was a rainstorm, and my Mom and I both went, "oh, is that what rain looks like?"

as far as calcualtions, i have found it very handy to start my seeds by the moon. then tranplanting and planting works out to good days as well.

tf

Brimfield, MA(Zone 5a)

Just ordered a calendar and hoping to get it by Saturday. Great link, great idea, thanks for sharing.

Megan

NW Qtr, AR(Zone 6a)

.. lafko06/Megan ..

I'd like to extend a (wee lil late) .. but, big ol 'hearty' welcome to DG .. to you!!

- Magpye

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

you're welcome Megan, and Welcome to DG from me too!

:-)
tf

Brimfield, MA(Zone 5a)

Thank you both. :) I ordered the short season calendar for my area. I'm looking forward to a great gardening season when it finally gets here.

Megan

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

this year i went with the digital format. relaly helpful to just pull it up on my computer. i am usually ON the computer when i think of something i need to look up anyhow! and for goodness' sake, i don't NEED another wall calendar LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.