NetZero ?

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Our daughter, Tasha, subscribes to NetZero $14.95 month. In the past week has been having problems being booted offline and unable to shutdown from the start button. She thought it had to do with running windows 98, but I don't think so. She can't call netzero because they charge some outrageous fee per minute for assistance. And she can't get online help when she can't get online.
I sent her an upgrade to windows ME, but think she may lose everything when she installs the upgrade?
In addition am wondering if she installs the upgrade and loses the netzero download, how would she get online to "get online" - perhaps some free program just long enough to get up and running?
On the other hand, if she opts to purchase a new CPU and they transfer her programs from the one she has now, will the netzero transfer and will she be able to get back online?
Thanks in advance,
Candee

This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!