At Sam's club

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

I recieved this in my emails along with other items they are advertising this week. I havnt researched anything but thought someone might be interested in this. It says the price includes shipping.

http://www.samsclub.com/eclub/main_home.jsp?mt=a&bn=0&ts=1107872543679

This message was edited Feb 8, 2005 8:18 AM

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

Scroll to the bottom and look in Sams club has spring fever. I tried to put a direct link to the page and it wouldnt go thru.

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

I just bought the Rion, but not from Sam's. I went round and round on the net with companies, then made calls trying to find out which ones include what. They even have this one at Target.com with no reason for a $300 price difference between the two they offer and no reason for it. I finally ended up speaking to someone at the company that imports them. The guy was great! He ended up giving me distributor pricing. The down side was that I had to pay shipping since I got the dealer price but I still saved several hundred dollars. I haven't put mine up yet because of cruddy weather and the fact that I cannot carry a railroad tie by myself. LOL If any of you are interested in the Rion in that link, see my post about buying a Rion!

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

Way Cool Chele!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.