Handmade Cards Swap

Willits, CA(Zone 8a)

This is a 5-card swap.
Here's how it works….
You send in 5 cards by March 15th and you will receive 5 different cards in return.

The only requirement is that the cards are handmade by you. All techniques are welcome- photos, stamping, scrapbook, paint, fabric….anything.

Post below to sign up.
Then make your cards and send to me by March 15th. I will sort them out and send back to you by March 18th.
My address is in the Address Exchange or you can email me for it.

Include a return label and enough postage to return your cards to you. I will reuse the envelope you send them in.

If I receive the cards early I will send back out early. I didn't want to compete with Valentines Day since that is a big day for card makers. The March 15th deadline will give us a month after Valentines Day to get our cards done.

Join in the fun, add to your card collection and see other crafters ideas and techniques.

This thread has 60 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!