vertebrae question

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

I have mentioned that my sister is going to have surgery on her back because of 4 crushed vertebrae (osteoporosis). She thought a broken rib was causing pain but the doctor said the 9th vertebrae is connected to the stomach nerves and causing the pain.
Here's my question: She has had recurring nausea since having chemo last winter, which ended in March. The nausea continued for some time and was only controlled after she got sick when we were in Myrtle Beach last summer and she had to be hospitalized. She finally came off that medication for awhile and the nausea is back. Is it possible that the vertebrae is also causing the nausea as well as the pain in her stomach? and not the chemo treatments that ended 10 months ago?

This thread has 13 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!