did I post pics of my growing area?

DC metro, VA(Zone 7b)

I forget and it's late and my eyes are glazing over so I don't want to search this forum.

Even if this is a repeat, I added a few more pics this evening so there should be something new.

A note on flickr - if you use the slideshow feature, move the cursor over the top part for the control panel or the bottom part for thumbnails. If you click on the picture, you'll pull up a description (if I entered any).

The pics are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ki/sets/73549/

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Keyring thanks for posting your link to your pics. Very, very impressive!! Wow...you're good! I luv all your gesnairds and AF relatives. I just starting getting into them more. Do you belong to the Gesnaird Society? I was thinking of joining. I really luv your Aeschynanthus longicaulis. Your pictures make me want to find more neat ones.
:) Donna

Northwest, MO(Zone 5a)

Your pictures are great Keyring!! Thanks for sharing.

Deb

The Heart of Texas, TX(Zone 8b)

Lovely photos Key. You are so organized, too.WOW!
Everything there looks very clean and orderly, and did I say beautiful???
I loved your pics that you took of all the orchids as well.

Thanks so much for sharing your photos they add so much to the forum.

MeC

DC metro, VA(Zone 7b)

Thanks for your comments.

Yes, I'm a member of the AGGS. I like the Gloxinian magazine (more like a booklet) and access to their seed fund. I am not, though, a member of the local gesneriad society - I really should join it.

Pics are great because you can hide ALL THE OTHER STUFF.

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Keyring, I can't remember how much the membership is but I'll have to go back and check. I did also contact the Gesnaird society overseas. They have alot of seeds listed that I am interested in trying.
:) Donna

DC metro, VA(Zone 7b)

just want to let you know I had to turn on the privacy for those photos for the moment. I should be able to make it public again in a week or so... or register with flickr and let me know you want to see them. Sorry about the glitch.

Olympia, WA(Zone 7b)

WOW! That's very impressive! And after seeing that, I realize I have LOTS of room for more plants. :)

DC metro, VA(Zone 7b)

yup, the photos are available again.

It's the kind of setup that might be nice in a basement or somewhere "hidden", so you can bring plants out for display when they are ready.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.