Nightowls Twenty-Nine: Sit a spell and rest that spine

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Okay, lame title, I know. ;)

This thread is a continuation of Nightowls Twenty Eight at http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/476045/

Emma is really off today. She's really lethargic, didn't even get excited down at Nancy's -- and "going to grandma's" is a BIG deal to her! This morning, she wouldn't eat when Howie put down her food. I got her in the kitchen a half hour or so later and she finally ate. I gave her a carrot and at first she bit down once and spit it out, then she finally chewed it awkwardly and ate it. She acts like her mouth might be sore -- which might explain why she wouldn't eat until the food had been soaking a good while and was soft. We need to call the vet first thing in the morning. This is so frustrating, for yesterday she seemed like she was doing better. Today she obviously doesn't feel well. She's all wilty and sad. *sigh* This is nuts.

This thread has 153 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!