Diet Challenge Weekend update

Albany (again), NY(Zone 5b)

Hi everyone....hope all is going well. Did great early in the week - but, then had to travel and ended up gaining 1.4 pounds in one day - go figure... Still down 2.4 pounds for the week, but not the 4 that I was shooting towards - but, at least this gives me the leeway for the upcoming week...think it will be hard when I don't have those "buffer" pounds -- I almost feel like it's playing with the budget (a la Government style) to keep the numbers good....*grin*

Seriously though, things are gong well for me - was able to jump right back in on the diet last night after returning.

Did a bit of strategic shopping yesterday - bought a few of the small jars of lowfat mayo - am going to try to see if I can take my cans of tuna and mayo on trips - granted, will have to throw away the mayo at the end of each trip - but, for 1.39 will be worth it for a day or two or three to stay on the diet. Bought that and ham to roll up with cream cheese - so I'll have protein snacks. Don't really expect to do great while traveling, but at least not let it all go to he**.

Upcoming week is gong to be bad - traveling again for work from Sunday to Driday... not good for dieting, which is why I'm thinking of just bringing my own food. Ironic that the travel used to be fun - now it's just tiring. I'm just anxiously awaiting my time to go to Belize... I just want nothing more than sitting on a beach and doing nothing.

How's everyone else doing?

This thread has 15 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!