Journal , Jan 23

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Good morning. Is everybody out doing chores already? This morning I discovered small rabbit tracks on the porch in the snow. Later we discovered the bunny itself, sitting in a flower bed pruning and nibbling the wild rose bushes. I have been seeing his tracks every morning. He cleans up the spilled grain and nibbles the leftover hay from the old mare. He is cute and grey, small enough to get under the porch railing where the space is about 3 inches. He may get trapped and relocated in the spring if he nibbles too many flowers, or brings his family to party in the vegie garden. We have that fog again and 12* this morning, just a light breeze so it won't feel too cold when I am doing chores. Everybody keep warm. I'll put another log on the fire for you, anybody comming for a visit, I could make cookies......

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!