Has anyone used Panda Antivirus???

Crossville, TN

I have been using AVG free version. I scaned and it showed I had 2 viruses: Java/byte verify and something...Trojan horse pws.small.q AVG couldn't fix it.

DD came over and searched for a fix and came up with a site with forums that were talking about these viruses....Panda was highly recommended. We downloaded the software (free) and ran another scan....it not only found the 2 that AVG had found...but found 4 more....and I had just run AVG today! It fixed all 6 of the viruses.

Not believing it was that easy I ran another AVG scan and it didn't show any viruses...so I guess I am clean! Jo

http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/com/activescan_principal.htm

Edited to add this link, and to say that AVG checked about 35,000 files.....Panda checked over 50,000 on their scans. J

This message was edited Jan 9, 2005 7:41 PM

This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!