which diet plan are you following?

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

egads guys.... there are so many diet plans out there....enough to make you dizzy and confuse the s*** outta you!

I got a couple of first magazines in the mail finally, and you know, they all have a diet that you can loose like 200 pounds by thanksgiving or Christmas.... they usually look pretty healthy. but how to choose one?

I was all set to do the south beach, then when i sat down to read the first mags I changed my mind.
then there is one "lindora" that someone had mentioned several months back, and that looks good too.

I really like my cabbage soup and would like to be able to incorporate it in whichever diet I do...
I think I will have to just do some quick research and decide something by tonite.

Will some of you guys tell us which diets you are on, and how easy they are to follow.

dilema: count calories vs count carbs??

This thread has 35 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!