Oh no!

Brookeville, MD(Zone 7a)

I opened my email today and there was an email from suspend @ ebay. com and the subject line was something about my account being suspended. There was an attachment so I was suspicious, and also about the fact that I would be suspended.

So I live chatted with an ebay personal and they weren't much help... but anyways, they told me to send the email to their spoof address.

I don't know alot of computers..... I selected the email and hit foward to. But I didn't realize that it would open up the email. My brother told me that just opening an email can give you a virus. Could I have given myself a virus?

I have a virus protection program (which isn't updated) but I don't know how to use it to see if I caught anything. What to do? I don't want to pay for another virus program...

And, I thought I would mention that I'm not happy at that ebay person.

This thread has 16 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!