I did the olive oil hair treatment

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

I finally did the olive oil in the hair treatment yesterday, I just slathered it on, and left it for oh about 1/2 an hour or more, maybe an hour, who knows, I wasnt watching the clock, I was cooking breakfast for my son...anyway, I didnt even put plastic to cover my hair, just gushed it around and left it there, then yeah, it took 2 shampoos to get it all out, but let me tell you how it has changed the texture of my hair, and not one dry flake to be seen.
I had changed shampoos and developed a terrible dry flake thing...almost like cradle cap (yuk) and have been meaning to try the olive oil.
then...I had some olive oil left over, mixed in some salt, and used it as a facial scrub, oh my land.....I love it....I have the softest skin in town, with no flakes - the salt exfoliates, and the olive oil does a number on it.
then I told a friend and she said, oh my aunt does that when we go to the beach, she just slathers the oil on her head, then when she goes swimming it all comes out....
she said the trick to rinsing it out is use cold water...what????? im sure! i would freeze with cold water on my head
the turks use olive and olive by products for everything....

I would recommend this for everyone, especially apparantly it is wonderful for frizzy hair....and it repairs permed/color damaged hair.....(for just pennies)

Let me know what you think of it...

This thread has 18 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!