Know of any dummied down self-publishing software?

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Well, as ya'll know..."I'm not a smart man..." and I am easily confused on top of that!

So many folks are self-publishing these days. Is there anything available that is EASY to use for making booklets/pamphlets? Something with a ready made form to just go to town with and start typing, click a button and have it auto format to what I want?

In Word, I can change the page to "landscape", select "two columns" (or something like that) and it appears I now have two pages on the same sheet to work with. (Haven't figured out how to type in the second column though!)

Anywhooo...seems like there must be something available that is much easier (for me) than all these settings (margins, headers/footers, gutters, mirror whatevers).

Any ideas?

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!