Is this the correct forum to ask about Morning Glories?

Tremont, IL(Zone 5b)

I was looking at the contest pictures and some of those morning glories were gorgeous. I was wondering do they spread bad? How do you keep them confined to 1 area?
TIA
Jan

Pocola, OK(Zone 7a)

Jan, you might also check the Vines and Climbers forum. I think that's probably where you would get most of your information. I just read a thread in there this morning about somebody having trouble with one MG, but others had no trouble at all by planting in a pot and giving the MG something to climb on.

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/418517/

Tremont, IL(Zone 5b)

Thanks for your response. I'll go check out the Vines & Climbers forum. Have a very Merry Christmas & a healthy & prosperous New Year

Pocola, OK(Zone 7a)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! Looks like we're getting a white Christmas. That's very unusual for Oklahoma.

Tremont, IL(Zone 5b)

We don't have snow right here where I live, but my daughter lives just south of Indianapolis & she said they have 6+" of snow there & it's supposed to snow some more. I pray that everyone is safe.

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I have some extra MG seed that were given to me. If you want to know what I have let me know.

Tremont, IL(Zone 5b)

Hi HoniBee, I'm going to be in IN next week. Going to be babysitting my 2 DGDs while their mom & dad are goine for about 10 days or so. I'll be in the Franklin/Greenwood area. Where is Noblesville from there? Maybe we can get together.
Jan

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Jan,

Noblesville is approx. 20 miles north of Indianapolis. I am not able to drive due to health but you are welcome to come here if you like. Let me know what you decide.

Tremont, IL(Zone 5b)

My DD lives about 20 miles south of Indy. Perhaps this summer when go over we can get together.
Jan

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.