A Merry White Texas Christmas...........

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Yep. seventy percent chance with accumulations to 3 inches.........just a few minutes ago in C'ville.

"eyes"

Thumbnail by eyesoftexas
Modi'in, Israel

Eyes....wow would you look at that! Very pretty! And all of those homes are causing me to sigh heavily....so lovely! Is that a view from your front door? I'm envious!

-Julie

Surry, VA(Zone 7b)

Eyes, is it going to be cold enough where it will last until Christmas? We had an inch of snow Monday morning, but now it is all gone. I know how much you like snowmen and I wish you would get a big snow so I could see a picture of you making one. Happy holidays my dear friend. :o)

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Yes Julie, a view from my front door............more now. Carol, we have snow forecast right through Christmas Eve..........Carol, I'll leave the snow man to the kids...cold doesn't seem to soak into them like it does the old folks!!

"eyes"

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

I've been among the missing, no WC no internet, just vacation tramping in the desert. Now that I'm back I can see that although it's only 36* out we're having the better weather. - if I want snow for Christmas it's right up in the mountains. heehee. Hope you don't have to drive in it, It is always beautiful to look at and to take a walk in it can be wonderous/ Used to like cross country skiing.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.