Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

Species Hybrid Pelargonium 'Renata Parsley'
Pelargonium

A very cheery hybrid.

Thumbnail by philomel
Fair Lawn, NJ(Zone 6b)

very cute!

:) This photo doesn't do it justice - it's often covered with those sweet little faces

Blenheim, New Zealand

you sure have a lot of very cheery plants, they look lovely. the weather must be ideal for them.

Hi boot :) Yes, this one would love it here. This photo was in the UK a couple of years ago. I plan to order a lot of the pelargoniums I used to grow as you're so right about it being ideal for them in France

Blenheim, New Zealand

there must be something about wine country, and Pelargoniums ,they do well here, but you can sometimes lose them to Jack Frost.

Ah, yes. We've had some sharp frosts the last few mornings, so I'm hesitating to look at the few I do have. They're outside planted against a south facing wall.

Which types do you grow?

Blenheim, New Zealand

I don't grow a lot here. need to plant more trees and shrubs, for shelter. I do have one a bit like your Renata Parsley, one called VooDoo, new to me, and only one scented left .Jack took most of then .

Castro Valley, CA(Zone 9a)

I love this one!!!!!! I'll have to see in my catalogues!!!!! Annie

I think Voodoo is a Unique?
The one most like Renata Parsley is Splendide I think - another Species Hybrid.
I think Renata is a little less blowsey - more refined.

Hope you find it Annie :)

Castro Valley, CA(Zone 9a)

thank you dear, Annie

Blenheim, New Zealand

Yes,you are right on both acounts. I had tricolour in mind . but think it is the same .
I am still trying to know my hardy Geranium,without starting on the Pelargonium. LOL

Oh yes, tricolour's another similar :)
I have the advantage here as I really haven't got far into the hardy geraniums........yet

Blenheim, New Zealand

you will

LOLOL yes, I think you're right :)

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Oh wow! That's gorgeous, philomel! Do you know where I could buy seeds for it. I luv the face and the foliage. It looks soft and fuzzy.
:) Donna

I think this one needs to be grown from cuttings Donna
Possibly from geraniaceae.com?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.