CLOSED: A New Year Round Robin

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

I wanted to try this again I have tons of seeds to start this and wanted to see how a new Round Robin for a new year might go.
First this is How this Round Robin Goes.
Sign up here,then email me your address user name and phone number.If alot sign up we will send out 2-3 times..Priorty mail del.conf.Only.No pacel post.You have to send in the conf number day you mailed it.post it here.has to be mailed no later than 3rd.day or don't sign up.
This Round Robin will be for seeds-of flower,vine,vegs,herbs etc.
and something to do with gardening-like peat moss,gardengloves,fert.
you can add baggies,extra stickers make this fun
I will be planning easier route to save on cost of shipping.it will start out in Maine return after 9th person more added and sent back out.Thanks for playing have fun.Lets make the Round Robin fly hard and strong.God bless each one that is playing thanks Robin

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

I will join, I have lots of strange seeds for trade right now and hopefully will find some thing unusual and great to trade for them.

Oh , so you dont think Id join in..... silly,, its an addiction..... count me in...

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

your number 2 sheran send me your address and phone # thanks robin

Valdosta, GA(Zone 8a)

Count me in, Info is on the way....

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

I decided cause not much response I wouldn't do this right now.sorry everyone.been sick with liver problems Robin

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

I hope you feel better soon!

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

thank-you so much right now it was told maybe cancer i have to have a liver biopsy Robin

hello robin....hope all works out well. Feel better.

Renton, WA(Zone 7a)

please count me in. thankyou carol

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

carol this is going maybe after new year I will restart Robin

good hope that means you are feeling better.

Westmoreland, TN(Zone 7a)

I would like to join in please.
Robbie

Thumbnail by rh3708

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.