Greenhouse - Almost done, finally!

League City, TX(Zone 9a)

Three months of working every weekend and spare moment! I don't have an updated photo, but the door was installed last night. Two more pieces of polycarbonate to go, and the outside is finished!

Thumbnail by NightBloomer54
League City, TX(Zone 9a)

Getting ready to put the door in

League City, TX(Zone 9a)

Inside roof view!

barrington, IL(Zone 5a)

wow, nightbloomer, that's a real beauty. what make is it?

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

WONDERFUL!!!! Congrats!!!!

Judy

League City, TX(Zone 9a)

nicksgrammy, Thanks alot! I think it's a real beauty too! The 'make' is home built from the foundation to the roof.....

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

I'd say you did a wonderful job... even has bracing in the walls, often overlooked!

Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

Nice Job Bloomer54! Congrats!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

very nice i know your going to luv it!

(Linda) Winfield, KS(Zone 6a)

WOW, that's a beauty. It is build to last. Is this your first GH? I know you are going to be so happy with it. Love to see more photos, and don't forget to send us photos when you have it filled with your plants. Have a great day.

Linda

San Jose, CA(Zone 9a)

nightbloomer...it looks beautiful ! What are its dimensions? I would love to have one like that!! You are doing great work! Congratulations!
Margie

Southern Mountains, GA(Zone 6b)

That greenhouse looks exactly like what I'd like. What company makes it or is it a home grown variety?

San Jose, CA(Zone 9a)

nightbloomer said above " it is home built from foundation to the roof" ! Wouldn't you know it, such a good job!

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

nightbloomer, wonderful looking GH. You will surely love it. As someone else said be sure to send more pictures when you have plants inside. Looks like it is a stand-alone type gh. and do tell what size it is. Donna

League City, TX(Zone 9a)

Good morning everyone! It's moving day today! Photos coming later on this afternoon. "She" is 8.5ft wide, 16.5 long, and the walls are 8ft in height. We have a few more screws to put in, and more wind bracing for the inside but it's just going have to wait until after Christmas.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.