A "Clean" Thought For The Day

Linthicum Heights, MD(Zone 7a)

Are you soft-soaping God ???

DUZ you just DREFT along with the TIDE ? VEL, now is the time for ALL to CHEER up. If you want JOY, the TREND is to BREEZE to Sunday School, Sunday morning. But too many WOODBURY their heads in the pillows, or work in their yards like HANDY-ANDY, forgetting that the Lord's Day was made for LESTOIL.

Where the Lord reigns, the DOVE of peace will never need send an S.O.S. Don't trust LUX change, by neglecting worship on Sunday. Don't make your teacher have to DIAL you and remind you of those IVORY palaces up yonder.

This is not just idle BAB-O. Worship will add to your LIFEBUOY. So why not be faithful and WISK yourself out of bed on Sunday mornings, dress SPIC 'N SPAN, and DASH like COMET to God's House of Prayer. Singing PRAISE to God will bring a cleanser to your soul.

PLEDGE yourself and PRIDE of conscience will be yours and life will be full of ZEST !

Note: I was cleaning out some "old stuff" and came across this newspaper article that I saved for some reason. Of course, I am familiar with most of the soaps and cleansers. How many have survived the years ?

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!