GH's on eBay

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9a)

I just found this buy at Sam's Club. I have a Rion from Costco that was more than this and didn't include the gutter kit. I have been looking for another greenhouse and I think this will be it. I'm very pleased with the Rion I have now.

http://www.samsclub.com/eclub/main_shopping.jsp?coe=0&oidPath=0%3a-23542%3a-38373%3a-38412%3a-38443%3a-38476%3a835178&mt=a&n=0&BV_SessionID=_SC_1005622903.1102707717_CS_&BV_EngineID=ccciadddfjjfmejcfkfcfkjdgoodflf.0

Blessings,
Awanda

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

I know it's been a month but I checked that link. That guy is expensive. I have been looking at it them all day. The best price I have found is: http://mountshastageneralstore.com/RionGreenhouses/Rion_Greenhouse40.html They have the best price on the 8x8 anyway. I have checked lots of sites too. LOL

I'll probably cave and buy one but it just kills me to pay for something I can build for a lot less. But, who has the time? Sigh.

Tellico Plains, TN(Zone 7b)

You could put your "Crew" to work ......... LOL

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

LOL Scooter!

I wrote to the Ebay guy to question his prices. He told me he would give me the same price plus throw in 2 louvered windows and/ or a fan or something. He said his is a clear acrylic window type and their's is the double wall poly. According to several sites I did check, the prices of RION's will increase by some 8% on Feb 1st. If anyone is considering them, buy now!

Tellico Plains, TN(Zone 7b)

Can't you just picture all your little lovelies running around with pink ribbons holding ponytails up and

all wearing little toolbelts helping Momma build her GH ?

There goes my imagination again .......... getting old , it happens a lot now LOL

Stockton, MO(Zone 6b)

Hey, Seed. I got my GH on Ebay, too.

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

So what kind did you get? I am ready to cave in and order but can't decide which one I like. There are just SO many. LOL

Stockton, MO(Zone 6b)

I haven't checked it out this year, but I got one from a place called Private Garden, in March of 2003. It is 10' X 10' [outside dimentions], and cost just under $900. by the time shipping was paid. It is polycarbonate with an aluminum frame, and is very nice.
Tomorrow I start my first seeds of the year. Can't wait!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.