looking for

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

a mini heated greenhouse fro seedlings. parks sold one a couple years ago but i havent seen it since and would love to have another one. its isnt very big and you just plug it in for bottom heat. thanks for any help. Marie

Knoxville, TN(Zone 7a)

How about this one at Charley's Greenhouse: http://www.charleysgreenhouse.com/catalog/index.cfm?page=_ProductDetails&ProductId=8010

Stockton, MO(Zone 6b)

You might try Mellingers. You can find them in garden watch dog.

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

no niether of those are what i have. Gurneys has one but its like 48 with shipping and handling and wanted to find one for less. may have to go with the one above and try it. thanks everyone.

parks discontunued the one i had

(Linda) Winfield, KS(Zone 6a)

Check this site out.

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=PROFRAME&PROD_ID=567094

Knoxville, TN

Nathalyn,
Hark, I see another plant lover in Knoxville!
Good to see a local on the forum!
Mel

I was just told by another DG'er (Tammy) that Dollar General carries them for $20.00.

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

I will look at my dollar general and see. if not i will have to go with one of the ones above,

Knoxville, TN(Zone 7a)

Hi Mel - - will email you!!! Nat

I went to my Dollar General this morning they didn't have any.

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

i went to mine too and they didnt have any. BOO hOO. i want one under 40 dollars as money is tight now and either one of the ones above would work but just out of my bugdet at the moment.

thanks everyone

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

2pugdogs - What city/state does Tammy line in?? Can you find out if it was a "super size" location, as in larger size store.

I'm very interested in this mini

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

2pugdogs, please excuse me being stupid!! I just looked up "tammy" and she lives in PA. Long way from TN. I'm checking and if find the seed germinator at a good price I'll post here.

Judy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.