Could Santa come early to a lucky brugie??? # 2

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

BTW- I'm an accountant and until about a year ago I was an auditor. Sooo, it is kind of in my nature to over analyze things and think up every possible senerio!

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

IM BACK !

Northern, AR(Zone 6b)

:)

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

Back from work where I had my boss, who is a preacher, pray that I would get this brug. He frowned upon such self-serving prayers but said if I would raise it and give him cuttings next year, he would make an exception. Of course I agreed, although I kinda had my fingers crossed behind my back.....

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Checking in again and thinking what a great birthday I would have if I could just win this brug. LOL

Belleville , IL(Zone 6b)

OK, starting over I suppose. I was wondering how the other thread would count.

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

The game, as I understand it:

Brugie preselected 2 separate dates and times as the winning combo(s). Those dates/times are sometime between when she first posted, and December 10th at midnight. The TWO people who post on those exact dates/times get a cutting. If two people post at the same time, it's the first one listed who wins. That was where my question came from- what if NOBODY posts on that exact time, but someone does it the minute before and someone else posts the minute after? They are both within one minute so equally as close to the correct time.

Brugie's post at the top of this "part 2" thread states that as of the end of that first thread, the winning date/times HAD NOT YET OCCURED. That means both cuttings are still up for grabs.

So unless I totally misunderstood, that's the way it works. This second thread had nothing to do whatsoever with anybody winning. It was simply a matter of the thread being too big for some people to open b/c they don't have a high-speed Internet connection. Hence the request on that first thread to not include pictures. It takes too long to open for some people.

So keep on posting.... :)

Jamie

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Glory!

Adrian, MI(Zone 5b)

Oh! You better look out, you better not cry.
Bonnie

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

To!

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

xoxoxoxoxox

This looks like a good time.

San Jose, CA(Zone 9a)

How many days to go?

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

December 10th. So 2 more days.

Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

It's mine mine mine.

Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

Cant be two at same time and Texas garden was first

East Texas, United States(Zone 8a)

here we go!

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

If there are more than one signed up at the time I have chosen, I will send your names to Terry at DG and have her number them so I don't know what number each person has. I will then chose one number and that person will win. That is the only fair way I can see to do this. I had no idea that this brug cutting would cause this much posting. Holy Cow!! What would have happened if I had offered a double pink?

Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

A present for me???

Thumbnail by TARogers5
Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

Some of the best Clam Chowder I ever had was at a truck stop. Wolverene exit in Michigan. That was when my DH and I were driving a 18 wheeler cross country.

Adrian, MI(Zone 5b)

You better not pout!
Bonnie

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

the NEW BORN KING!

Angleton, TX(Zone 9a)

I can only imagine if you offered a double pink.....lol and today is only Tuesday. Pretty soon you will have to start another thread again.

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

The Dalhia co-op is going on now.

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Now, nobody post for a few minutes. This spot is mine.

Commerce, GA(Zone 8a)

good time to be here?

GOD's Green Earth, United States(Zone 8b)

Back again, still trying :)

Columbia, SC(Zone 8a)

well, I can stay away - just not for long.

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...........

Tulsa, OK(Zone 6b)

Still keeping my fingers crossed (though it DOES make it harder to type!)

Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

celebration time

Thumbnail by TARogers5
Tulsa, OK(Zone 6b)

This is MY spot, hope it's a lucky one!

Adrian, MI(Zone 5b)

I'm telling you why!!
Bonnie

Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

strumming for a good time

Thumbnail by TARogers5
Ventura, United States(Zone 10b)

Wow, this is a long thread! I'm trying again...

East Texas, United States(Zone 8a)

trying again

Box Springs, GA

me again:)

Adrian, MI(Zone 5b)

SANTA CLAUS is coming to town!!
Bonnie

Abbottstown, PA(Zone 6a)

back

Ashton, IL(Zone 5a)

again

Post a Reply to this Thread