Could Santa come early to a lucky brugie??? # 2

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

CLOSED

This thread is closed. Please go to #3 thread to continue posting.

This is a continuation of this thread: http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/472285/

Listen up folks. I decided that some people who work could miss out on this, so I've added another day and time for a second winner. Hope that is okay with you all. I guess what I'm saying is that I just doubled your chances to win. LOL!

You could be the winner of a cutting from this brug, released this summer and sold for some pretty big bucks. I just happen to have a piece I can spare for one lucky winner. I have sent the "lucky" information to Terry for safe keeping. Enter as many times as you would like to. I'll let this run through Friday, the 10th of December. It won't matter what the number of your post is. This winner will be chosen by signing in the closest to a time that I have picked as the winning time. So, jump right in here and sign up from time to time between now and Friday the 10th. You never know....it might be you that gets to grow this beauty in your yard this next year.

If there are more than one signed up at the time I have chosen, I will send your names to Terry at DG and have her number them so I don't know what number each person has. I will then chose one number and that person will win. That is the only fair way I can see to do this.

A winner from outside the US will get seeds from this plant unless it is legal to mail plant material to you

This message was edited Dec 7, 2004 5:29 PM

This message was edited Dec 8, 2004 5:32 PM

This message was edited Dec 8, 2004 5:37 PM

Thumbnail by Brugie
Lewiston, CA(Zone 7b)

Oh Oh Oh! I'm first that's a good omen...ain't it!

Yukon, OK(Zone 7b)

Thanks Shirley....it was getting long!!!

Angleton, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks

Leesville, SC(Zone 8a)

It was getting long. Feeling lucky...

Victoria, BC(Zone 8b)

can't win without an entry!

Needville, TX(Zone 9a)

Hello to a new thread!

St. Paul, MN(Zone 4b)

One more time here, thank you!

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

My first entry! So happy I spotted this - It's a beauty! I am new to brugs - and boy am I dreamin'!!!

Sign me up!

Adrian, MI(Zone 5b)

There you are!!
Bonnie

Camilla, GA(Zone 8a)

trying again

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Thank you, my poor old computer and dailup service just couldn't pull up the original thread.

Judy

SE Arky, United States(Zone 8a)

I've forgotten when the contest ends. If not soon, Dave is going to have to buy a new warehouse...

Campbell River, BC(Zone 8a)

I wonder how many times you're going to have to do this?

Lewiston, CA(Zone 7b)

Yes, this one is easier to load!
Checking in again!

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

I'm here again. Took the long way, but here...and...quiltless.

Tellico Plains, TN(Zone 7b)

Found Ya ;-)

Adrian, MI(Zone 5b)

I'm back!
Bonnie

Assuming there was not a winner on the first thread, I'm replying to this one also....if there was a winner on the first thread, I hope I was the lucky one...

Northern Piedmont, NC(Zone 7b)

Just peeking in again.....

Bryson, QC(Zone 4a)

Waving back at you again,
Best regards, Ingrid

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

hi, checking in again : )

Tulsa, OK(Zone 6b)

Back again, still have my fingers crossed!

N.C. Mts., NC(Zone 6b)

WOW, are we crazy or wot

Ventura, United States(Zone 10b)

Yay, thanks for starting a new thread, Shirley. And thanks for the game.

Box Springs, GA

I'm back!

Chelsea

I have my first bud in my GH. I never dreamed I'd have blooms so early...

Camilla, GA(Zone 8a)

I'm back!

(Linda) Winfield, KS(Zone 6a)

One more time.

Hubbard, OR(Zone 8a)

I'm back again

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

Dear Santa I have been real good LOL

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

here I am again befor bed. nite all

Grass Lake, MI(Zone 5a)

Good idea Shirley. Thanks.

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

One more time before I trun in... See you tomorrow lol!

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

I think the princess didn't make the trip to the new thread. I really think she should come visit me with that brug!

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

What is the deal here, how come I always end up on someone else's time? lol

Tellico Plains, TN(Zone 7b)

Are we there yet ?

Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

wow --- how many of these threads will there be before the big day? I'm still wish'n,hope'n,dream'n!

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3a)

Thank you!

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

Since this is so random, I will post a tidbit. If you guys have dial up because you CAN'T get DSL or Cable modems, well, satellite Internet may be the answer for you! My in-laws live up in the sticks of Oklahoma and that's what they had to do. It's pretty fast and you don't need a phone line for it. Just a clear view of the Southern sky. Check out this link: http://www.directv.direcway.com/. It's available to anyone in the Continental US (and Canada and Puerto Rico I think).

If it's a money thing, well, yes, it's as expensive as the other high-speed options unfortunately. Sorry, I can't offer to pay for it for everyone but I can barely afford DSL for myself! :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.