Christmas Glass Ball Ornament Suggestions Needed

Decatur, GA(Zone 7a)

This will be the first time we've decorated for Christmas at home in 16 years. We always go up to MIL's in NJ. I'm using this as maybe the *only* time I'll have the chance to get my 16 YO dd to create some ornaments that we can not only use for our home, but ones that she and her friends can make so that dd will have when she has her own home (some 20 + years from now when her dad will let her move out).

All that to say, we have bought clear and plain satin look glass ball ornaments, along with some colored glitter glue. I have some Christmas rubber stamps and new ink pads. Plus, I have not a clue or a visual for the girls to use in decorating the balls. Plus, I can't seem to find ideas that are "sophisticated" enough for the girls. Elena has already stuffed the inside of balls with tinsel and stuff at her aunties, so the "been there..." factor is at play.

Thanks so much for any help you can give.

This thread has 25 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!