Happy Birthday, Ursula!!

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

Hope you have a great day!!!!!!!!!

Santiago, Chile(Zone 9b)

Thanks, Laura. Yes, It was a great day with 31ºC (almost 90ºF!) and not one single cloud on the sky.

Ursula

Tottori, Japan(Zone 9a)

Happy Birthday Ursula.
Many happy returns of the day!!!
The seeds of Alonsoa and Schizanthus hookerii which you gave me germinated. They look very fine! Thank you:-)

This message was edited Nov 29, 2004 10:11 AM

Thumbnail by goldenfish
Tottori, Japan(Zone 9a)

Alonsoa

Thumbnail by goldenfish
Tottori, Japan(Zone 9a)

Schizanthus hookerii

Thumbnail by goldenfish
Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

Belated birthday wishes, Ursula! I missed this yesterday. I've been cataloging my seeds from trade, so you were on my mind... does that count! LOL!

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

Nomie
Your plants are looking nice, when you sowed these?

kaleem

Santiago, Chile(Zone 9b)

Naomi, your plantils look great. Please post the pictures the at the Plant Data Base (PDB), indicating how old they are. I will check if there is an entry for Alonsoa meridionalis and Schizanthus hookeri. If not, I will do it right away.

Thank you very much for your birthday wishes!

Ursula

Santiago, Chile(Zone 9b)

Carol, thank you so much. It does count!

Isn't it great to have a seed-box, internet and a PDA to help you throught winter? Wished I could send you some sunshine!

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

Oh, Ursula... reading your post is sunshine enough! Besides, if we have too much sunshine, we would probably run down into the basement to hide! LOL!

Santiago, Chile(Zone 9b)

;o) Carol.

Naomi, there was an entry for Alonsoa meridionalis, but I added a bit more info. No plantil pictures however, so yours will be welcome. I also made a new entry for Schizanthus hookerii.

Tottori, Japan(Zone 9a)

Thank you Ursula. I will :-)
Hi gmulla! I sow both of them on mid-October.

OSAKA, Japan(Zone 9b)

Belated Happy Birthday ,Ursula !!
The seeds you kindly shared me are giving me lots of fun.
Wishing your health and happiness !

Tomtom

Santiago, Chile(Zone 9b)

Thanks, TomTom. That's the great thing about them: you share seeds and harvest smiles!

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

Naomi
Any special arrangement is required?

Ursula
I still have seeds those you sent me, but dont know the proper propagation procedure. Please help me in this regard.
kaleem

Santiago, Chile(Zone 9b)

Kaleem, sowing instructions are provided in the Plant Data Base for both species. You are still time to sow them.

Ursula

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.