Aquamarine Dream

Castlegar, BC(Zone 6b)

I have totally fallen in love with that gorgeous bloom on the PDB forum, Tall bearded Iris "Aquamarine Dream". I couldn't find a supplier anywhere for it. Would anyone have any for trade or know where I might order from?

This message was edited Nov 27, 2004 2:57 PM

Thumbnail by OldFlowerGirl
Castlegar, BC(Zone 6b)

Thanks Mitt, for the suggestion of mid-America, but they didn't have any "Aquamarine Dream" listed at their nursery either. :(

Oro Valley, AZ(Zone 9a)

Hi,

Mid-America has it listed for $10.00, but they are closed for the season. I'd try again to place an order in the spring. Ask for Paul Black - - he'll make sure you get a nice sized one!!! :-)

Here is how it is listed now. It may cheaper by next spring after he updates his website.
10.00 AQUAMARINE DREAM (Kerr 99) Aquamarine blue including beards; nicely ruffled.

I received mine from Fred Kerr, a couple of years ago. But, I don't see it on his website (which is listed below).
http://www.homestead.com/rainbowacres2/iris1.html

But, maybe if you E-mailed him - - he can let you know if he will have any in stock to sell for 2005.
Good luck!

Castlegar, BC(Zone 6b)

Thanks Margie,

As I mentioned to Mit by email, I did notice that it was listed, but not highlighted. So I thought it wasn't available; but as Mit suggested, it probably will be in the Spring. Now it makes sense...duh!! I will definintely try back in the Spring and thanks for the tip, I will ask for Paul Black. Thanks.

Philadelphia, PA

Flower Girl
Margie had a great suggestion. Contact Fred Kerr. Aquamarine Dream is one of his creations and since you've fallen in love with it perhaps he'll have it even though it's not listed in his catalog.

Margie thanks for that link. I've found his catalog to be of interest.

Mit

Castlegar, BC(Zone 6b)

I'll try that, thanks! Can't hurt, right? :D

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.