Mascagnia lilacina source

Floresville, TX(Zone 9a)

Hi all, I know there was quite a lot of interest when a few of us posted pictures of this vine earlier this year, they're available again here http://www.yuccado.com/displayone.php?ytitle=Mascagnia%20lilacina which is where I got mine in 2002. Shipping is a tad high, but some of the plants they have I've found nowhere else.

Just though some of you might wanna know:-)

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

Thanks. Cool plants.

Shepherd, TX(Zone 8b)

Cool...when I went there last year, they didn't have all that much neato, hard-to-find stuff, but they had lots of it. I was kind of under-impressed with the place, but then they're doing a lot of landscaping and trying to shape the place up. I hope to get over there again this summer. I'm going to try for one of those vines before they're gone!

Floresville, TX(Zone 9a)

I've never actually visited the nursery, just bought online. I've always been pleased with their plants as far as size, and the fact that they were grown fairly nearby, so they're used to the temperatures here already.

Mc Call Creek, MS

If you want one of the vines, they have gone very fast the last couple of times they had them. I toyed with the idea of ordering mine from them last year until it was too late........again. I have bought a couple of things from them and they were very healthy, etc., but their shipping charges make you stop and think first.

Incidentally, I did get the mascagnia lilacina by having someone in Phoenix go shopping for me. Cost was about $8.00 plus the actual cost of postage and a nice box of goodies in return for her kindness.

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

So pretty. All of these great vines are going to get me in trouble this spring.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.