Greenhouse - More Progress

League City, TX(Zone 9a)

This project is about to overwhelm us. DH says he doesn't ever want to take vacation again at the same time I do. I have worked him and our friends to death.
The polycarbonate is stacked in my living room. There always seems to be ten more things that need to happen before it goes up.
We have followed the great building tips on www.sundancesupply.com to the best of our ability so far, and ad libbed where we had to.
One of these days the Hoya will get to move in.

DH inside greenhouse for height prospective. He's 6'2". Lots of head room in here. I was thinking about asking for a loft area where I could sleep...

This message was edited Nov 26, 2004 9:11 PM

Thumbnail by NightBloomer54
League City, TX(Zone 9a)

One more photo!

Thumbnail by NightBloomer54
Mesa, AZ(Zone 9a)

Very nice, it will be so worth it when you're finished.

Blessings,
Awanda

(Nadine) Devers, TX(Zone 9b)

MMM..That would make a nice loft up there for garden tea parties..lol..Looking good so far....Nadine

League City, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks ladies! The more I look at it the sleeping loft seem like a great idea! DH says I'm crazy.. Maybe a hammock suspended from the roof rafters? Back to work on it again tomorrow, weather permitting. Don't know if it will be a tea party, but there will definitely be a greenhouse warming later on.
Susan

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

Nightbloomer. Looking good. You will surely enjoy the GH when finished. Donna

League City, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks Donna! I am ready to be finished with this. I still need some wind bracing and a special order of spacers for the poly and we will be ready to put some "skin" on her!
Susan

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.