Winter has Arrived!!!!

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

Winter has Arrived!!!!

Thumbnail by JodyC
Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

More winter LOL.

Thumbnail by JodyC
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

I'm sure glad you got it there instead of us!
Happy White Thanksgiving!!
Bernie

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

Hey that turned into quite a storm, several states getting it. Hope no one has to travel far in this. Prettty to look at. Glad it's not me.

We have bright sun, blue sky and a few white puffy clouds for T-Day
Have a good one. )) ~Blooms

Panhandle, FL(Zone 8a)

Pretty snow! and I am glad it is yours! lol I lived in Chicago for years but I escaped.

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

Escaped? At least they know where to start looking now. Got up to 61* here! Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

Panhandle, FL(Zone 8a)

Ha Ha Ima, you think I am in Florida don't you?

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

Yes, but you guys are burning up down there all summer.It's to hot for to long for me.LOL,Jody

Modi'in, Israel

Jody, how wonderful! I wish we had snow! Sure beats soggy rain - and my kids would go NUTS if they ever actually got to play in snow!!!

John you had nothing on us yesterday. We were up to 68 (at least) yesterday! :-)

Of course, today it's dreary and raining LOL

-Julie

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

Juie, careful, this could be the year that wish comes true. Scandanavia got hurricane force winds, Germany winds and ice and Turkey all snowed in. And it's not really winter yet.

El Nino has decided not to attend the party this year, yet it's snowing in the high desert and the mtns of San Bernadino, Cal haven't seen this much snow this early in ever.

Modi'in, Israel

I really do hope so Blooms. I'd even sacrifice a few (or even several) plants to have a nice good snow here for my kids to experience. Hey, any lost plants just leave room for me to plant something else in spring (and all for a good cause!) ;-).

So BRING IT ON! Yeah Snow!!!!

-Julie

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

You guys are funny.
salvia_lover what are you doing in israel?Whrere you born there or in the sevice,ect.Interesting thanks,Jody

Modi'in, Israel

Jody, I was born in Oklahoma. Raised mostly there, about 1/4 of the time in Colorado. Went to Germany and taught ESL for 2 years after I did my B.A. in Oklahoma. Then to Calgary for my M.A. And then Israel was one of several places I considered going to once my M.A. was finished. I came here in 1996 and am now married to a native Israeli and we have 3 kids.

(the more I tell this story here on DG, the better I get at being really concise LOL...starting to sound like a C.V. ROTFLMAO)

-Julie

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

Julie,I bet your asked all the time.LOL. Jody

Modi'in, Israel

yep :-)

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

Okies seem to be everywhere. I try to keep them on their side of the river but, its hard work.

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

LOL. Jody

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

John, you do know that those folks up there call the Texas panhandle Baja Oklahoma - don't you?

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

They are a strange crowd.

Modi'in, Israel

ROTFLMAO John!

Modi'in, Israel

Blooms, I never heard that one before. Must be the western Okies ;-). I'm from the NE myself.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.