CLOSED: Have Few Seeds of Each...

(Zone 7a)

Well I'm on my project of transferring everything from paper to plastic..Mannn this could take years! LOL LOL. I came across a few seeds I thought someone may like to have. I would really like to trade one of them. But if you have nothing for trade you may be the lucky one to get them for SASE..LOL No telling what I may find in these boxes in the next couple weeks. So keep an eye out. May have something you've been looking for. I don't keep seeds over 16 months. So none are very old.

1. Centaurea Dealbata (5 seeds)
2. Conferate Rose (Double Pink) 20 seeds - easy to germinate
3. Red Moon Vine (6 seeds)
4. Cerinthe Major 'atropurpurea' (5 seeds)
5. White Lace Flower "Orlaya Grandiflora" (6 seeds)

Dahlonega, GA(Zone 7b)

Kim I replied about your Lantana Camara but I would also absolutely LOOOOOOOOVE to have some of your Confederate Rose!!! Even just a couple of seeds would be fine. I'm already sending you a SABE. Would I need to send you more postage?
Thanks again,
Tanya

(Zone 7a)

Nope no more postage..But add a note so I don't forget what I'm sending :-D

Kingston, GA(Zone 7b)

Kim, I would love to try your Red Moon vine seeds if you still have them. I have a few white moon vine seeds to offer in exchange if you might be interested. LMK and Thanks! :)

(Zone 7a)

Monica..You can have them..No Moon Vines for me...LOL Thanks for the offer though...

Kingston, GA(Zone 7b)

Thank you Kim. I will get an SASBE in the mail to you along with a seed envelope. Have you ever ran across any Bird's Claw seeds? I forgot what the true name is but the seed pods look like wicked claws. I got some seed last year and as usual my brain has forgot who from, but I was unable to get them to germinate and I wanted to try some again. I was hoping someone had them again.

Dahlonega, GA(Zone 7b)

Kim,

Got the SABE all ready to mail out in the a.m. for the Lantana Camara and Confederate Rose. Thank you again sooo much!!
Tanya

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Do you still have Orlaya grandiflora
seeds?

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

Good lord! You are resuscitating an old thread! I don't even think Kim's with us anymore!

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

OMG I didn't see that it was ollllldddd. Thanks for telling me.

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

I will look around to see if I have any of those seeds left. They multiply like crazy and come back year after year after year. There may even be seeds left out on the volunteers in my front garden. if so, they are yours!

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Thanks Let me know and I will send postage.

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

I've never head of red moon vine

Pinellas Park, FL(Zone 9b)

Gee I got all excited thinking Kim was back with us.

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Where do you think she is?

She left years ago to concentrate on her family.

(Zone 7a)

This is too funny!

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

Well I guess your still with us LOL

It's about time! I've been waiting since you emailed a couple months ago. LOL

(Zone 7a)

Jan,
Was it a couple months ago??!! OMG Seemed like yesterday...my days are flying by. And I just get older..LOL

Well, it may have been a few more but definitely this year! LOL

See my memory's still kinda intact. It was May 20, 2009! LOL

(Zone 7a)

Cracking up here! I didn't grow anything for over 2 years. I'm getting back into the swing of things..I'll have to send you a note to tell you what I'm growing :-) he he he

Have you updated your list lately? LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.