any of you know anything about the Sunglo greenhouse?

Brookings, OR

Hello, I have another question about a greenhouse called Sunglo- available at Costco. Has anyone heard or seen or experienced this greenhouse? Would love to hear anything you know about it! Thanks r.ivory

Encinitas, CA

Yes, I just bought one - see my separate thread asking just about the same question you did..

Encinitas, CA

Also look at this thread, the only one when I started looking:
http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/506902/

poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

hi, we just got the sunglo greenhouse -- they are made in WA and we had them install it! I love it, but already wish it were 3x bigger, (then I'd want it still larger), anyway, it was a bit extravagent to have all the accessories, but loved having everything just fit right, and the installers were slow, but very neat and careful about putting it up -- my dh put the foundation in, and put in a pea gravel on the sides with those 2"x8"x16" stepping blocks in the center walkway--it's the way the mfg. had it done in their display when we went to look before ordering it! we do have a problem with the autocontrol panel, and we called the mfr, and they said they'd send us a new one immediately......it got up righ t in time for electrician to hook up the conduit we had run to it with elec--my dh buried the conduit in ground and had it all ready for electrician--it is very neat, seems very well built, and we're quite satisfied! I have been reading all books I can find on what products I need to propogate plants, grow from seeds, and keep the ones I have alive thru the winter! I have already purchased about $300 of seeding trays, seeds, and just stuff I think I need to grow things I cannot get in our local nurseries! -- good luck, keep in touch! terry

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.