Lady Margaret and a Blue Sky

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

I love these two vines together.

Thumbnail by Calalily
Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Very pretty. Both are great vines. My only complaint is that Blue Sky doesn't bloom much until time for me to whack it off and bring it in. P. Lady Margaret was a great bloomer for me. Love the picture.

I know what you mean. When I lived in a cold climate it never failed that we would get a frost right as it was going full force with flowers. Down here they bloom from fall thru winter. I remember they were blooming in Puerto Vallarta in March.

San Antonio, TX(Zone 9a)

Very pretty picture, Susie. Hope you are still enjoying South Texas.

Angleton, TX(Zone 9a)

I agree......they are beautiful together.

Most days I like it! Haven't seen the gator in at least a month, they drained and refilled my resaca so the salt is gone and I'm happy, now if the rains keep coming and the wind doesn't blow too hard it will be great! My flowers are loving the cooler temps too.

Needville, TX(Zone 9a)

Very pretty Susie!

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

I just love vines! I wish I had more walls so I could have many more!!

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

gorgeous cala...

Me too Kell. I need a gazebo or something so I could have an excuse to plant more vines.

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

That sounds like a plan Susie.. And you have the room too! You could have a passion vine gazebo with all different kinds!

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no, the gulf fritilary cats would have a feast!! They would poop all over the seats in the gazebo! I guess I could find varieties they don't like though.

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

I love the 2 of them together!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.