Wanted: Philodendron - large leaf cuttings rooted or not.

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Wanted: Philodendron - large leaf plants, wanted cuttings rooted or not. Will trade or pay postage.

I have for trade Horsehead philodendron, split-leaf philodendron and Angel or Dragon Wing Begonias.

Thanking you in advance for your consideration.

Judy

This message was edited Nov 13, 2004 2:54 PM

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

Girl, you need to find a plantaholics group, lol.. i thought we were supposed to tell you NO!!!!!!

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

You started this!!! Just kidding!!

I took cuttings of mine today because they were out-growing their pots, bringing them in for the winter and all that, therefore I thought I would see if I could trade them for something I didn't have!!! I love wild and crazy vines!!

Judy

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

Do you have blue sky vine? if not ill send you cuttings of that too.

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

I don't have one and would certainly appreciate your kindness!!

Judy

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

I am still looking or cuttings.

Judy

Houston, TX(Zone 9b)

What kind of large leaf (and how large)? I have a lot of philos, but most are too small right now. I can cut on Philo. 'Ginny' and Philo. 'Emerald Duke'. I'd consider these more medium-sized leaves, though. Philo. 'Ginny' lookds like a mini Monstera deliciosa (what lots of people call 'Split Leaf Philo', though it's not a philo) - so far leaves have gotten to maybe 6"x8". 'Emeral Duke' is not anything spectacular, though it's a good grower. I've had it for 18+ years now and have taken many cuttings from it. It has arrowhead-shaped leaves which are a darkish-medium green with burgundy stems and petioles. The undersides of the leaves are also reddish (fading with maturity). Leaves get maybe 4" or 5" wide by maybe 7" or 8" long.

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

I would love to have both of these.

How may we proceed?

Do you want to trade or do you want me to pay postage?

Either way is great for me.

Judy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.